undertaking lift maintenance and minor lift repairs across the given route including out of hours responsibilities. Engineer will cover Hartlepool, Bishop Auckland, Stockton, Middlesbrough, Northallerton, Whitby.
- Undertake refurbishment, repair and maintenance duties of all types of goods, passenger and service lifts.
- To report service / repair requirements / defects to encourage improvements in lift equipment and safety.
- To complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts
- To actively participate in an on-call rota within the defined geographical area.
- Conform to and utilise best practice within Health and Safety at all times.
- To work with various Engineers and Trainee Engineers as and when directed.
- To liaise with customers as and when required.
- To follow company instruction and directions to ensure safe working practice.
- To be customer focused with the ability to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
- To communicate using company systems and devices (tablet and phone).
- To provide good organisational skills and to prioritise required tasks.
- To self-motivate and attend company training as available.
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel as required within our geographical region.
- Qualified to NVQ3 or above (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline.
- To provide the company copies of any previous lift related qualifications certificates and/or any mechanical/electrical experience and/or a relevant engineering or electrical qualifications.
In addition to the above, the post-holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.