- Servicing, call outs and repairs on loading bay and industrial access equipment.
- Ideal candidate should reside between Northampton and Bournemouth.
- To be proficient in servicing, fault finding and repairs on loading bay and industrial access equipment including dock levelers (mechanical & hydraulic), scissor lifts & vehicle restraints and industrial doors, gates & barriers
- Follow all service check sheets, on completion of service compile detailed report for any additional work to be carried out
- Complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts
- Undertake repair duties, as directed
- Actively participate in an on-call rota within the Region
- Conform to and utilise best practice within Health & Safety at all times
- Full driving license is essential
- Willingness to undertake ongoing Health & Safety training as directed by the Company’s QHSE Dept, keeping up to date with the latest health and safety guidelines and training
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Possess industry recognized qualifications & training to demonstrate competency including; IPAF, PASMA, CSCS and NVQ 2 in Loading Bay Equipment
- Relevant experience and or qualifications in Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical engineering and Fabrication including welding
- Willingness to undertake competency, product & H&S training
In addition to the above, the post-holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.