Undertaking lift maintenance and minor lift repairs across the given route including out of hours responsibilities.
- Service, Callouts and Minor Repairs to Lifts
- Route will be covering Newport, Stroud, Cirencester & Worcester
- Nightcall as per rota requirements
- Qualified to or above NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline
- Provide support for other Engineers working in the surrounding areas for Newport, Stroud, Cirencester, Gloucester, Cheltenham & Worcester
- Be self-motivated, have great customer service skills and have the ability to show a high standard of workmanship whilst working under minimum supervision
- Must hold a valid driving licence
- DBS Checks will be carried out due to the nature of some of our sites
- Some computer knowledge – as you will be required to use customer log on systems and company tablets
- To provide lift services and callouts as required in addition to some minor repairs. To carry out callout duties as part of the nightcall rota team
- Be able to work as a team
- Good communication skills are required
In addition to the above, the post-holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.