We are recruiting for Lift Repair Engineers various based from various locations with manageable routes.
Repair & Night call Engineer.
- Lift Repair duties
- To carry out the maintenance and repair of all types of goods, passenger and service lifts
- To report service / repair requirements / defects to encourage improvements in lift equipment and safety
- To actively participate in an on-call rota within the defined geographical area
- Conform to and utilise best practice within Health and Safety at all times
- To work with various Engineers and Trainee Engineers as and when directed
- To liaise with customers as and when required
- To follow company instruction and directions to ensure safe working practice
- To be customer focused with the ability to maintain a professional attitude at all times
- To communicate using company systems and devices (tablet and phone)
- To provide good organisational skills and to prioritise required tasks
- To self-motivate and attend company training as available
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel
- Qualified to or above NVQ3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline
- To provide the company copies of any previous lift related qualifications certificates and/or any mechanical/electrical experience and/or a relevant engineering or electrical qualifications
In addition to the above, the post-holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.