We are recruiting for Lift Maintenance Engineers based from various locations with manageable routes.
Undertaking lift maintenance and minor lift repairs across the given route including out of hours responsibilities.
- Carry out routine servicing, call outs and minor repairs, within a service route area, on all types of electrical and hydraulic goods, passenger and service lifts
- To complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts
- Complete worksheets using company and customer systems
- Participate in an out of hours on-call rota
- Conform to and utilise best practice within Health and Safety at all times
- To be customer focused with the ability to maintain a professional attitude at all times
- To provide good organisational skills and to prioritise required tasks
- To self-motivate and attend company training as available
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel
- Qualified to or above NVQ3 (or equivalent) in Engineering Maintenance (Lift Servicing)
- To provide the company copies of any previous lift related qualifications certificates and/or any mechanical/electrical experience and/or a relevant engineering or electrical qualifications
In addition to the above, the post-holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.