Lift Service Call-Out Engineer
Service route will be Midlands based and would focus on: – Gloucestershire & Herefordshire/Oxfordshire or Birmingham and surrounds.
Dependant on candidate location and availability.
Carrying out routine servicing, corrective maintenance and minor repairs to clients’ lifts.
- Service & Minor Repairs to lifts
- Route will cover Gloucestershire & Herefordshire/Oxfordshire or Birmingham and surrounds.
- Night call-out as per rota requirements
- Candidates should have excellent customer service skills, be self-motivated
- Will be required to travel and participate in an out of hours call out rota
- To provide lift services and call outs as required in addition to some minor repairs
- To carry out call-out duties as part of the call out rota
- Qualified to or above NVQ3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline
- Provide support for other engineers or cover as and when required
- Be self-motivated, have great customer service skills and have the ability to show a high standard of workmanship whilst working under minimum supervision
- Must hold a valid driving licence
- Some computer knowledge – as you will be required to use customer log on systems and company tablets
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good Communication skills
In addition to the above, the post-holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.
Send your CV, and covering letter to email@example.com
Email your CV